Pharmaceutical companies have a global presence, with facilities all over the world. Research and development, corporate offices, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers have unique security needs at the facility level, but require centralized management and security audit capability.
S2 access control and video management products operate using a web browser and are flexible, expandable elements of a fully distributed IP network architecture. Pharmaceutical companies can build an entire ecosystem of S2 access control and video management systems under one centrally controlled S2 Global network. S2 Global expands as the security needs and physical footprint of the organization change, enabling it to build large physical security networks without requiring any additional investment in communication infrastructure.
S2 physical security management systems include features important to pharmaceutical companies such as occupancy tracking, anti-passback, mustering, automatic reporting, mobile security apps, and integration of legacy hardware and video systems.
S2 System Benefits
- Seamless Integration: Tightly integrates credential-based access control, video management and intrusion detection
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified management and administration
- Expandable System: Allows for simple addition of S2 Network Nodes or portals supporting one or two card readers, S2 NetVR video management capabilities, and S2 Global for larger, distributed installations
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time monitoring displays
- Automated System Management: Automatically handles software updates and system backup
- Data Management: Automatically backs up and maintains SQL-compliant database of credential holders
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Officer
- Identity Management: Provides identity management solution for ID photo capture and badge generation
- Legacy System Upgrade: Works with existing Mercury, Casi-Rusco and Honeywell hardware