Senior Software Engineer – UI/Web Application Development
Our UI Development team is looking for a motivated, fast-learning candidate with experience in web development. As a Senior Software Engineer you will create new infrastructure and functionality, respond to client issues, and implement new enhancements into the S2 product line. You will be joining a dynamic software development team that is constantly solving new and challenging problems, including the evolution of our complete software stack. The S2 product line includes a set of appliances for the security management and video surveillance market. These appliances are configured, managed and monitored by web interfaces and native user interfaces.
- Design and develop innovative interfaces for a great user experience
- Evolve workflow for S2 products running on browsers and mobile devices
- Develop and refactor common UI framework used throughout the product line
- Collaborate with manager and peers in processing requirements and improving the user experience
- Deliver great new features and quality applications as part of a team
- Experience the breadth and depth of a full stack implementation
- Participate in receiving and giving peer code reviews
- Knowledge of contemporary best practices in web standards, web design, and emerging web technologies
- Passion for developing UIs that have a great user experience
- Extensive experience in programming languages including data structures, algorithms and databases
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation skills
- Aptitude to get up to speed with current product architecture quickly
- Linux development experience
- Strong preference for Java, Python and C++ coding experience
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- BSCS or equivalent
Interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.