Principal Software Engineer
S2 Security is seeking a Principal Software Engineer with a solid record of accomplishment to join a growing team with a proven record of technology leadership. You will design and implement new features and help evolve the system architecture to address our next level of challenges. Duties include full life-cycle software development as well as working with Product Management, QA and Technical Support. The successful candidate will excel at delivering enterprise-class software products and demonstrate creativity and attention to detail.
- Lead the initiative to design and implement a new public API for our product suite
- Partner with the on the design of new features
- Design, code and test new features and public APIs
- Perform design and code reviews
- Collaborate with Product Management and QA as a member of an Agile / Scrum team
- 8+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise-class software products
- Expert with Java, Spring and Apache
- Expert at designing and implementing public APIs using REST and JSON
- Experience with Python, C++ and PostgreSQL is a plus
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSCS or equivalent preferred
Interested? Please contact us at email@example.com.
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.