Director of Program Management
S2 Security is seeking a Director of Program Management to oversee the end-to-end product development lifecycle of our industry-leading Physical Security Management System and Video Management System product lines.
- Program Leadership - Program lead cross-functional areas involved in the product development lifecycle including product management, industrial design, engineering, QA, documentation, technical support and manufacturing.
- Planning - Create and execute aggressive plans for product releases.
- Risk Management - Pro-actively manage risks ensuring that appropriate actions are planned and executed for risk mitigation.
- Organizational Engagement - Engage the appropriate levels of management across the organization to remove impediments and resolve roadblocks.
- Program Status – Facilitate weekly program reviews. Create and communicate program status reports to stakeholders.
- Continuous Process Improvement - Identify and collect Key Performance Indicators for S2 Programs. Champion process improvements to improve effectiveness. Measure and track improvements.
- 5+ years of commercial software product enterprise program management experience
- Agile / Scrum expertise
- Proven ability to develop executable cross-functional release plans within an Agile software development structure
- Ability to quickly assess unclear, complex, and ambiguous situations and reduce into distinct, clear, timely, and stable direction
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and adaptive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested? Please contact us at email@example.com.
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.