As a Build Engineer, you will be responsible for managing our software development and build environment.
- Own the build life cycle for our product suite
- Enhance and maintain our continuous integration pipeline, which includes our Jenkins build and test automation environments
- Create, support and maintain nightly and continuous integration builds for our product suite
- Coordinate merges with development and QA teams
- Work collaboratively with all participants in our Agile software development process. Provide support for each Scrum team’s Dev / Test build environments.
- Develop tools and processes to streamline our build and test automation environments
- 3+ years of Build Engineer experience
- Proven experience as a Build Engineer for a mix of technologies (C++, Java and Objective-C) and operating systems (Ubuntu Linux, Windows, iOS, Android, OS-X)
- Experience with Jenkins, SVN, and Maven. Experience with Git and GitLab are preferred.
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum product development process
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSCS or equivalent
Interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.