Video Management Systems
S2 video management systems offer tight integration of video with access control and event monitoring for users of S2 access control products. The systems incorporate an IP video server, NVR and advanced video forensics. Flexible system architecture allows for a range of applications from single sites to globally distributed physical security management systems.
Real-time video surveillance is integrated into the desktop of the associated S2 NetBox or S2 Enterprise controller through a web browser. No software installation or client license fees are required.
S2 video management systems integrate with most common IP cameras. The browser-based desktop can be customized to display multiple camera views as well as the real-time activity log with access control and intrusion alarm events. By clicking on an icon in the real-time activity log, users can instantly play back recorded event video. Live video views are also integrated into floorplan graphics.
With S2 advanced video forensics, searching for video of interest is a snap. It takes just seconds to locate and review recorded video using the Forensic Desktop and then save clips to the case library.
S2 Video Management System Benefits
- Seamless Integration: Tightly integrates the video management system with credential-based access control and intrusion detection
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified management and administration
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time monitoring displays
- Real-Time Surveillance: Allows for live video tours and on-screen PTZ controls
- Forensic Search: Locates video of interest with a single click and saves it in the case library
- Automated System Management: Automatically handles software updates and system backup
- Cameras: Supports most common IP cameras and, using the hybrid S2 NetVR 500, analog cameras as well
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Officer
- Expandable System: Allows for addition of multiple S2 NetVR products and S2 Global for larger, distributed installations