S2 converged systems tightly integrate S2 enterprise-class security management system software with the S2 video management system, incorporating access control, an IP video server, NVR and advanced video forensics. Flexible and expandable, converged systems are ideal for a range of applications from small, independent organizations to field offices of large enterprises.
Using only a web browser, S2 converged systems deliver unified system management and administration. Access control logs, event monitoring, and video surveillance are seamlessly integrated throughout the system and optimized for ease of use. For example, by clicking on an icon in the real-time activity log, users can instantly play back recorded event video.
S2 converged systems can benefit sites with as few as eight cameras and eight access control portals, and grow with the organization as requirements change. For larger, distributed installations, multiple S2 converged systems can be tied to a single S2 Global controller.
S2 Converged System Benefits
- Seamless Integration: Tightly integrates credential-based access control and video management
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified management and administration
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time monitoring displays
- Automated System Management: Automatically handles software updates and system backup
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Officer
- Events and Reporting: Displays access control events and stores them for customized reporting
- Data Management: Automatically backs up and maintains SQL-compliant database of credential holders
- Legacy System Upgrade: Works with existing Mercury, Casi-Rusco and Honeywell hardware
- Real-Time Surveillance: Allows for live video tours and on-screen PTZ controls
- Forensic Search: Locates video of interest with a single click and saves it in the case library