Public, high-traffic environments at all hours, health care facilities and hospitals must balance the protection of patients, visitors, staff and assets with supporting delivery of patient care.
S2 access control and video management products help secure people and assets, yet can still be used effectively within the ever-changing, open health care environment. 100% web based, the products are flexible, expandable elements of a fully distributed IP network architecture. As facility requirements evolve, it is easy and cost-effective to add capabilities to the system.
S2 physical security management systems include features important to health care organizations such as integration of legacy access control and video systems, mobile security apps, automatic reporting, and integration of existing databases and policies. S2 mobile security management allows hospital security department staff to operate their system while on patrol, as well as initiate a lockdown in the event of an emergency.
S2 System Benefits
- Seamless Integration: Tightly integrates credential-based access control, video management and intrusion detection
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified management and administration
- Expandable System: Allows for simple addition of S2 Network Nodes or portals supporting one or two card readers, S2 NetVR video management capabilities, and S2 Global for larger, distributed installations
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time monitoring displays
- Automated System Management: Automatically handles software updates and system backup
- Data Management: Automatically backs up and maintains SQL-compliant database of credential holders
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Officer
- Identity Management: Provides identity management solution for ID photo capture and badge generation
- Legacy System Upgrade: Works with existing Mercury, Casi-Rusco and Honeywell hardware