K-12 and higher education institutions need to balance creating an open environment for learning with protection of students, faculty, staff and assets. Limited budgets can be a challenge when stepping up security measures.
S2 access control and video management products help create a safer environment, yet can still be used effectively on an open campus. 100% web based, the products are flexible, expandable elements of a fully distributed IP network architecture. As campus requirements change, it is easy and cost-effective to add capabilities to the system.
S2 physical security management systems include features important to educational institutions such as integration of legacy access control and video systems, mobile security apps, and automatic reporting. S2 mobile security management allows campus safety staff to operate their system while on patrol, as well as initiate a lockdown in the event of an emergency.
S2 System Benefits
- Seamless Integration: Tightly integrates credential-based access control, video management and intrusion detection
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified management and administration
- Expandable System: Allows for simple addition of S2 Network Nodes or portals supporting one or two card readers, S2 NetVR video management capabilities, and S2 Global for larger, distributed installations
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time monitoring displays
- Automated System Management: Automatically handles software updates and system backup
- Data Management: Automatically backs up and maintains SQL-compliant database of credential holders
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Officer
- Identity Management: Provides identity management solution for ID photo capture and badge generation
- Legacy System Upgrade: Works with existing Mercury, Casi-Rusco and Honeywell hardware