S2 NetVR offers advanced video forensics and tight integration of access control and monitoring with video for users of the S2 NetBox, Enterprise and Pronto products. NetVR’s unmatched integration between video and access events gives users more control over their video and physical security. Costing little more than a conventional network video recorder, the NetVR offers video management capabilities that are simply unavailable anywhere else.
With the S2 system, we now we have a manageable access control program that ensures that students and staff are safe.
Plainfield, IN High School
- 100% Web user interface
- Integrates with proven S2 Security Controllers
- Widget Desktop support for customized monitoring display
- Built-in documentation library
- Allows complete system monitoring at a glance
- Support for fully integrated video
- Support for many common IP cameras
- Forensic Desktop functions locate, save and export video evidence
- Forensic case creation with single frame printing and full video export
- Network appliance handles its own administration
- Dual hard disks with RAID for access database and O/S
- Single desktop or 19” rack mount (2U) appliance
- Includes 2-year hardware and 1-year software warranty
- Supported Cameras and Encoders for S2 VMS products v1.2.01
- Product Update: Version 1.2
- S2 NetVR Datasheet v1.1
S2 Integrators and Consultants can access additional documents related to installing and setting up S2 Security systems.
Please click on the following link(s) to access documents and downloads: