Want to Learn More?
- Needs Assessment
- Integration & Compliance Issues
- Estimates & Specifications
NetBox systems are available in two models: NetBox and NetBox Extreme. Both models can be operated entirely from a Web browser and integrates access control, alarm monitoring, video surveillance, and temperature monitoring capabilities in an IP-based, network-ready system.
The NetBox offers support for up to 32 access control readers and 32 nodes. These systems are ideal for a range of uses from independent organizations to field offices of large enterprises.
The NetBox Extreme offers support for up to 256 access control readers and 64 nodes. Extreme systems can be operated as partitioned systems that enable multiple occupant facilities to standardize on a central security system and then share the system with individual entities, such as commercial building tenants. Each partition has its own database, network nodes, and monitoring, allowing users to determine how they would like to manage their portion of the system.
I am able to make changes to the system and grant access at the last minute without going into an office.
Day Pitney Law Firm
- A complete, enterprise class integrated system in a single box
- Supports proven S2 Security Network Nodes and MicroNodes
- Widget Desktop support for customized monitoring displays
- Built-in documentation library with web browser access
- Complete, enterprise class access control system
- Complete, enterprise class monitoring system
- System “landing page” shows full system status at a glance
- Forensic Desktop function locates and exports video evidence
- Forensic case creation with single frame and full video export
- Support for many common IP cameras
- Network appliance handles its own administration
- 100% solid state design
- Includes 2-year hardware and 1-year software warranty
- Product Update: Version 4.5
- S2 NetBox Extreme Datasheet
- S2 NetBox Basic End-User Monitor Training Guide
- S2 NetBox Basic End-User Admin Training Guide
- Casi Micro/5 Legacy Upgrade Datasheet
- S2 NetVR Datasheet v1.1
- S2 Access Control Datasheet v4.1
- S2 Architecture Datasheet v4.1
- S2 Event Monitoring Datasheet v4.1
- SARGENT v.s2 Lockset Integration
S2 Integrators and Consultants can access additional documents related to installing and setting up S2 Security systems.