Senior UI Developer
The Senior UI Developer at S2 Security is a critical member of the dynamic Software Development team and will report directly to S2 Security’s Director of Software Development. The Senior UI Developer will be responsible for creating and implementing new infrastructure, functionalities, and enhancements for S2 Security’s complete control and video surveillance software stack by bridging the back-end and front-end stages of software development, participating in both the coding and design of software with the aim of maximizing both the functionality and ease of use of applications.
- Designing and developing innovative user-friendly interfaces
- Developing and improving the workflow for S2 products that run on internet browsers and mobile devices
- Working with other members of the Software Development teams to deliver new features and applications
- Collaborating with managers and fellow team members to determine processing requirements and improve optimize customer experience
- Troubleshooting client issues
- Participating in receiving and giving peer code reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology (foreign equivalency accepted)
- Knowledge of contemporary best practices in web standards, web design, and emerging web technologies
- Extensive experience in programming languages, including data structures, algorithms and databases
- Experience developing using Linux
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation skills
- Experience coding using Java, Python and C++
- Experience with SQL
This is a full-time position, and there are multiple openings for this Senior UI Developer position.
Interested? Please reference the job code SUI-100 and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.