Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, integrating and maintaining our Linux system software across our entire product suite.
- Design, develop, integrate and maintain our Linux system software platforms and device specific software for our access control products and video management products
- Migrate our products to new Linux releases
- Develop new features and functionality for our access control and video management products
- Introduce support for new access control devices to our access control management system
- Linux system expertise with 7 to 10 years of experience. Ubuntu/Debian preferred.
- Experience with design/development on multi-threaded systems
- Strong expertise in C/C++ development
- Experience with python and shell scripting
- Strong debugging skills
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment. Agile/Scrum experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- BS in EE/CS with expertise in Embedded Software development
Interested? Please contact us at email@example.com.
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.