Principal Software Engineer
As a Principal Software Engineer you will be responsible for writing, designing and maintaining our internal and customer facing products. You will be part of a skilled team working alongside other departments (Technical Support, Customer Service, Sales and Manufacturing). This is a position for self-motivated creative thinkers who can deliver on a concept with minimal requirements.
- Unifying and integrating our financial and sales system to allow customers the ability to leverage e-commerce capabilities
- Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users to create effective solutions
- Design, develop and test web applications with .Net as well as HTML, CSS and other technologies
- Work on cloud capabilities including monitoring, software updating, and management of product line
- Automate many back office functions related to technology and services
- Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of across several of departments, as well as key Subject Matter Experts
- Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met and customers are satisfied
- 5-10 years’ experience development on a Microsoft platform
- Expert knowledge of IIS and Windows
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of tools/technologies including: .net development in C#, SQL Server, Amazon Cloud, and Microsoft COM
- 1 to 2 years’ experience with Amazon EC2 and S3
- HTML build experience on asp.net application
- Experience with REST APIs
- Ability to work in Agile development model
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with consistent on-time delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum BSCS or equivalent
Interested? Please reference the job code PSE-100 and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.